Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/5/2012 - Pescara, Italy


Ciao Tutti,

         Okay, so another week, another email =) lucky you guys. We had zone conference yesterday so I'm still in Roma. We stayed the night with the assistants and Roma 2 Anziani at their apartment the last two nights. We have too much fun together because we all know each other way well and are really good friends. To address some concerns, yes there was a tornado in Taranto last week and it did destroy a lot of stuff. But the main victim was the big evil factory that gives everyone in Taranto cancer, about time God decided to take it down. It was a P-day and me and my companion were walking around and saw a T.V. hung up at a store and the news was playing. It said Taranto so I got excited and looked for a second. Then we say the giant tornado and everything and I kinda flipped out a sec. I called Anziano Visintin though down there and asked is they were okay. In the end everyone was fine but the house of the State Anziani was destroyed. All the windows busted out and everything. The State Anziani were in Taranto though at my old apartment though so they got lucky. That’s about where that story ends. 
        I enjoy hearing you all talk about the Christmas choir and program for that. I am totally doing it next year if I'm home. It was one of favorite experiences before the mission. I really love singing, especially Christmas stuff. Even more so, Christmas stuff in italiano. It’s the perfect language for singing I think because all the words rhyme because they all end in an "i,a,o" or "e". It’s getting pretty stinking cold here again and I may have snow fotos for you guys again this year. Lucky me =P 
        No mail or anything yet. I did get some letters from the office yesterday though. It's nice being so close to Roma. I'll keep my eye out though for your letters. As for Christmas calls we are thinking about doing them the Wednesday after Christmas because that is P-day and Christmas we are eating at members homes all day so we are kinda busy. We'll try and aim to do it in the evening when you guys are all awake that morning. I did get a haircut like 3 weeks ago so no worries and I am loving Pescara. We had a baptism last Saturday and should have a couple more this month =) Things are going REALLY WELL. I have never seen better work my whole mission. The members here take good care of us. 
         Well, I miss and love you all. I will have pictures next week because I left my cord to connect my camera in Pescara =P FAIL. Have a great week everyone and happy Dicembre!! Vi voglio bene ASSAI!!!
       
        Con Amore,  Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment