Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/12/2012 - Montesilvano, Italy


Ciao tutti,

        Well you had a ton of questions in your email mom so I’m just gonna go off answering all of them right now. As for Aunt Kristin's padded envelopes nothing yet, they are probably in the office and I will get them towards the end of this week. I have only gotten two letters to my new address, an awesome post card from Uncle Gordon and a letter from my sister. Make sure when you the address you put MONTESILVANO in nice big letters and maybe instead of writing "Pescara" just put a "PE" okay because there is a via verrotti in Pescara too and that is not my address because I live in montesilvano. I go to Rome every once and a while and I get stuff from there when we do scambis and what not. S.lla Sobeck is in my zone and I saw her at zone conference and was sure to tell her that my mom stalks her on her blog =) haha. My companionship is going well. Anziano Alessandro is really easy to make fun of and he takes a joke real well so we have one of those love hate relationships. =) We have good fun. Pescara is nice and we have an awesome ward here. The only problem is it's freezing here and it actually snowed Sunday morning. We were in L’Aquila Thursday and got to play in the snow. Me and Anziano Bradshaw staked out and destroyed our companions with snowballs during the scambi. 
       We should have a couple baptisms coming up in January. We plan on setting a couple dates this week with two investigators who are progressing a lot. One of them is a woman who every time she opens the book of Mormon to look for answers she always finds it in the first verse she reads. The other is the step sister of our ward mission leader. Work here is awesome. The other day we had an FHE at the home of a new convert family. They are Napoletani so we ate super good pizzas and a 1 kilo ball of Mozzerella di Buffala, man that stuff is so good. 
        Well I sent some fotos from this week for you to enjoy =) I loved all the fotos from you guys I miss all those little cousins. Have a great week and I miss you all! Vi voglio bene!
      Con Amore,   Kyle Hill 

No comments:

Post a Comment