Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/19/2012 - Montesilvano, Italy


Ciao Tutti,

           Hello, wow there was a ton of information in that email mom. First of all is the fact that the future Sorella Rost just got called to the coolest mission in the world. She'll be coming in with a new mission president though. I think President Kelly finishes in June. I can't believe Mike will probably already have his call before I get home. Something I never expected. You have no idea how much jealous rage is burning in me right now of the fact Mike’s vision actually got all better. Mine has gotten worse I think. I feel like a blind person sometimes. I realized that if I lived 2000 years ago I'd be one of those poor blind beggars that you read about in the Bible because I wouldn't be able to see ANYTHING. I wouldn't mind just getting that dang laser thing done that dad did so I don't ever have to worry about it again.. 
             This week we were able to throw down two baptismal dates with Enrika and Maria Luisa. Enrika we met with this morning with our Vescovo and had a really great lesson, she's really stressed and is going through a bunch of personal problems right now. She asked me to give her a blessing at the end of the lesson. She really loves the church and I think she will be a great addition to our ward here. She was found by my companion last transfer doing door to door (IT WORKS) =) Then Maria Luisa is the Sister in law of our ward mission leader and daughter of the Vescovo in Messina who has waited his whole life to finally see his daughter get baptized so it's pretty exciting. 
            We get transfer calls this Saturday =( time is FLYING. When I call you it will probably be a really trunky moment because we gotta plan stuff and what not for when I get home but don't worry, I won't let it distract me too much, just be ready. And be ready for me to speak really bad English or forget words from time to time because I've found it recently a lot easier for me to express myself in italiano other than English. That’s what happens when you serve with companions who don't know any English other than things they learned on Xbox Live like "headshot" or "pwnd" or a lot of vulgar things that I always seem to be telling them not to say because they are bad words.
                  Okay so I got some letters this week including a post card thingy from the Carpenters. The letters are in the office and I was supposed to get them this Saturday during a scambi but it got cancelled so I may not get them till after Christmas =( sorry. I got a letter from my sister and Scotty and a card from grandma. I know I need to write people so I will get on it. I miss and love you all. Have a great Christmas week and see you next week =) Vi voglio bene
                         Con amore, Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment