Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/9/2013 - Montesilvano, Italy


Ciao Tutti,

           Well those pictures are quite interesting. Bummer about the Civic. (Scott was in a car accident) It was born and died before I even got the chance to see it. Even though the guy didn't have a license did he have some sort of insurance? Glad to see you guys are all having fun back home though. I miss our New Year’s Christmas Tree burning festival. I don't remember how that got started. I just remember 3 years ago or so burning all of dad’s old law documents in Cali City. 
              This Monday was a great day for me because I finally got my hands on all my Christmas gifts from you guys =) I opened all of it there with my whole district. YOU GUYS WENT ALL OUT! The scripture gift thing was too funny. We had a good laugh and my companion is in love with all the American goodies he got. I still gotta hang up all the letters and pictures from my cousins and siblings. When I do I'll take a picture and send it. Best Christmas gift ever!! I really thank you guys for the effort put into that. Today I spent a little bit of Christmas gift money. I bought a suit and some nice shirts. Everything here is on sale right now so it only cost me about 75 Euros for everything. I might buy another suit later this evening if time permits. I bought it all on the credit card because I know that gets you points or something good like that so when you get the balance sheet just take the charge spent on the credit card and pull the money from my checking account. I would like to know my balance too next week if you could get me that it would be most appreciated =)
            As for missionary work this week we lost all our baptisms we were supposed to have this week =) but alas! no need to worry because it wasn't anything to crazy, it's just our investigators went out of town and they want time to "reflect, read the Book of Mormon, and Pray" on their own. I don't see anything wrong with that and if they are sincere I'm sure the big man upstairs will take care of everything. Going into Feb. we could see a good 4 baptisms here in Pescara. We are really doing an amazing work here. Things are going really well. I'm gonna have a good final few transfers here. My old companion, Anziano Anderson, got sent off to Malta for his last 2 transfers in the mission, that was a surprise. That’s a fun place to finish I would think. 
            Well I hope you are all having a great week and I miss and love you all. Thank you again for all the gifts and thoughts for Christmas. You guys are amazing. Vi voglio troppo bene!
         Con amore, Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment