Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/2/2013 - Montesilvano, Italy


Ciao Tutti,

         Well no one decided to write me an email this week, rough. Well I guess I won't write you guys much either. This week is going well and we should have a couple baptisms this coming Saturday on the 12th. It was nice to talk to you all last Wednesday and see your faces. Hope you are all doing well and curious as to what you are up to over the holidays. Here in Pescara for two days strait there was a firework show in the streets for New Years. It seemed like a war zone with explosions going on everywhere all night. I made "lasagne fatto a mano" for me and my companion. Basically  it is homemade lasagna where you even make the pasta by hand with flour and eggs. I'll make you some when I get home. 
        Well that’s about it for today. Have a great week everyone and I miss and love you all. Vi voglio bene.

Con amore,    Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment