Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/26/2012 - Bitonto, Puglia


Ciao Tutti, 
          Well this was a big week because Piero was BAPTIZED! this Saturday. It was amazing and Piero was so excited too. It's a big step in his life but he seems ready for anything. With Piero not as an investigator though anymore, that brings our investigator base down to...well... zero. But that doesn't get us down! We'll find somebody new. We actually found an old lady to start teaching yesterday. We will see how that goes. Other than that a bunch of finding work =P FINDING FINDING FINDING FINDING!! WOO!!! So exciting. Still nothing on transfers yet. Everyone seems to think I'll be going to Rome though. We get calls this Saturday so we'll see what happens. Other than that though I don't really have much news for you guys. It’s been a relativity uneventful week =P We played soccer today for P-day. We do that A lot here because the church in Bari actually has a field. I've gotten pretty good too I'd like to think. Ohhh a funny thing is happening this Friday. The sisters here in Bari are going to have a baptism of an 87 year old handicap woman. She is the mother of a couple of the members there and her kids convinced her to get baptized. It will be really interesting because there will be about 4-5 people in the font to assist her. She probably would be saved anyways without baptism the bishop says but she really wants to do it so we won't hold her back. I'll probably have fotos next week.
       I got some letters this week, however nothing from Scott =( his letters are the best sometimes haha. Kick that kid into gear okay. I'm glad to hear the Primary enjoyed my post card. I don't remember exactly what I  wrote on it but I hope it was okay. I love and miss you all. Have a great week and stay outta trouble. Vi voglio bene!
    Con amore,  Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment