Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Monday, October 15, 2012

10/3/2012 - Taranto, Italy


Ciao Tutti!
        I have been transferred!! OHHH SNAP!! But not far at all actually. I’m going to Taranto which is like an hour away. It’s a big city with a ward almost bigger than ours back home. I'll be serving with an Italian named Anziano Visitin, he’s from Trieste up north. I don't have much time to write today thanks to transfers so maybe I'll write some more later today. We'll see. 
        Nothing really new this week other than saying goodbye to a bunch of people and some shed tears. I have some pictures of our district. Me and some English course students, and an imegnada (huh?) we made. It was way good. We were able to find a couple new investigators this week to so I'm not leaving Bitonto behind dead. Taranto should be a very different experience for me because it’s such an established ward. One of the biggest in all Italy. I don't know my address yet so keep sending stuff to the mission home. I'll get you the address next week. Also for my birthday package I want to know if I can request maple syrup and pancake mix since we don't have that here in Italy. I love and miss you all and can't think of much else to write. I’m so sorry. Next week I promise more. Have a great week and stay outta trouble! Vi voglio bene!
        Con amore,   Anziano Kyle Hill  

No comments:

Post a Comment