Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

8/22/2012 - Bitonto, Puglia


Ciao Tutti!

             Allora, it has been quite a week. As I mentioned last week it has been a major holiday here in Italy so there hasn't been much action going on, actually no action really at all.  The streets have been dead and not many people out at all. I hope you all got the pictures from last week. We saw some cool stuff. I got all your pictures and stuff. I still can't believe Carlton(served in Argentina) and Elliot(served in Oklahoma) are already home. I don't know who's next to get home. Is it Javan(Serving in New Zealand) in Feb? I don't remember. Still crazy how fast these 2 years blow by. It may have felt like forever for you guys but to me it feels like I just arrived in the mission yesterday.
            In more mission based news we have transfers this week. Bradshaw is gone =( but not far. Actually he is staying in the same district! WOO!! Going to Bari. So we still get to have fun every week on P-days and District meetings!! My new companion is named Anziano Badger. I knew him a bit from the MTC. He was in the group below me, but still not quite sure what’s gonna happen. I don't think there will be any problems though, I'm usually pretty good at getting along with people, no matter what they're like. 
          The sisters in Bari had 2 baptisms last week and we were able to travel together with Piero to the Baptism with him. It was perfect for him. Even with his "situation" I believe he will be baptized soon. The Holy Ghost has really worked a miracle in his heart and he is changing a lot. He actually told us yesterday that he wants to go outside and give the Book of Mormon to EVERYONE and that people are just all lost and confused and need this BOOK!!! He was yelling about it haha. Now if that isn't conversion I don't know what is. He will be baptized before we know it! 
          To finish this Email. I hope  will get another time to email tonight because I may or may not have a video of me and Anziano Bradshaw singing and playing piano in a Stake talent show tonight. Yes you heard that right. Singing and playing piano. I do both now =O You will see. I'll try and get you guys a video as soon as I get it. Love you all and miss you. I hope you all have a great week and make sure you say hi to Carlton and Elliot for me when you see them. Also you mentioned how the missionaries there are always asking about me and sending “shout outs”. Send them a shout out back from me and that whether someone shoves a door in your face and yells in English or Italian I’m sure it’s the same so I feel them. Tell them to work hard and stop spending so much time at our house! Getting all fat from your delicious cooking mom. They need to baptize people so when I get home I have a bunch of new converts to take care of =) right? Haha just messing. Have a great week e vi voglio bene!
            Con Amore,
                  Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment