Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sassari, Sardinia - 12/29/2011

Caro Famiglia,

Well I really don't have anything to say to this week because I talked to you all on the phone =) so I'll send a quick little e-mail with a couple photos I guess. That's about it though from me. I have not really done anything since I last spoke to you other than we helped a guy move about all day yesterday. It was pretty much a disaster too because they weren't ready to be moved at all. We had to box and move everything. Nothing was organized and we were just throwing everything into boxes. It was crazy. Today we are going to go shopping for a new microwave, a new stove/oven, a fridge, and new sheets and blankets for our apartment. All our appliances are old and falling apart and the office made it clear that we should buy new stuff.

The pictures are of what Santa wrote on the floor when he came by Christmas night. (Anziano Hill- I brought you a gift because you’ve been a very good boy! From, Santa Claus p.s. Yes, I heard all of those nasty things you said about me, but I’m going to give you a second chance.) He got me a chocolate bar and brought my companion some tuna and an orange. He knows how to take care of us missionaries’ haha. The other picture is a picture of one of the pizzas we made. We make the dough from scratch and cook them in our oven. They are pretty stinkin' good.

Well it was nice to see everyone. (on Skype) I’m glad you guys are all doing great and stuff. I forgot to ask to see the new Honda civic that replaced the murdered Subaru Forrester. I'm bummed that my grandmas couldn't be there but it was nice to see everyone else. When it comes to mail I've received I've gotten a lot from almost everyone. I'm still missing a couple cousins in the puzzle. I hope all the pieces arrive. If I'm missing anyone I'll let you know so you can re-mail it.

Thanks again for the package you are sending me. I'm sorry for being such a baby about my hygiene but the stuff here really stinks, haha. So just some body wash (the Irish Spring stuff is my favorite), shampoo, deodorant, and also toothpaste because after seeing the general state of the Italian teeth (which is nothing pretty to look at) I have lost all trust in Italian toothpaste. That’s about it though. Thank you! =)

I love and miss you all. Have a great New Years. I'll talk to you all later =)

Con Amore, Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment