Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sassari, Sardinia - 1/11/2012

Caro Famiglia

This email will be short this week because I am pretty sick. I'm pretty sure I caught the stomach flu from another elder who had it on Monday, bad Anziano Lacey getting me sick. I am feeling well enough though to get out here and e-mail you guys. I'm still missing puzzle pieces. The same ones as last week =( oh well. I can't believe Mike got to do the marching band stuff at Disneyland. That’s nuts. Sounds like you had fun in the desert burning stuff. Wish I could have been there. My thoughts are pretty scattered right now and I can't really think strait. So just know that I'm fine (I should be better tomorrow) The work here is going great and I'm loving it all =) Miss you all and hope you all have a great week. Ciao Ciao

Con amore, Anziano Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment