Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sassari, Sardinia - 1/18/2012

Dear Family,

I have amazing news for all of you. If you look at the attached photo you will see that I received the last puzzle pieces and completed the puzzle. Isn't that great!! I loved it too. You guys are all so wonderful. I've gotten a couple letters from members of the ward too that are fantastico! I'm still waiting on a ward mission leader as awesome as Brother Aina is. The Newhall 1st ward Missionaries are getting a walk in the park haha just messin, I bet the work has its up and downs everywhere. Speaking of our ward so Bishop Larkins challenged you to read the Book of Mormon in 6 months? Snap. We were challenged here on the mission a while ago to read the Book of Mormon in the time it took for it to be translated. 64 days =P I spent many long days plowing my way through it but I did it so if I can do it in 2 months you guys can do it in 6 easy. And last but not least I want to apologize for my lame attitude last week. I'm much better now but I was very selfish that day and forgot to acknowledge a couple very important days. HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO MOM AND KRISTIN AND AUNT KRISTIN! I hope you guys have another year of wonderfulness and magic and all that jazz haha.

So as for cool things going on here we had a neat experience the other day. We had just gotten home from Cagliari and we called up an inactive member who I have never seen before in all my time being here named Sorella Nurra and she told us to come on over to meet her at a friend’s house. So we ran over there and sure enough we were able to teach a member lesson there and pick up her friend Akim as a new investigator. It was one of the last things we expected, especially because Akim is a Muslim from Morocco but she was very interested in our message and asked for a copy of the Book of Mormon in Arabic (good thing we have a ton of those oddly enough) So that’s what happened there and we will be meeting her later on in the week. Cool huh? And Sorella Nurra, even though she never comes to church was a major help to us. It's interesting how referrals can come through anyone, even the people you least expect.

Well I'll end my letter here for this week. Thanks for all the stuff you guys do for me and all the support and prayers. I miss you all and hope you all have a great week. Mi Mancate, Vi voglio bene e ci sentiamo.

Con amore, Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment