Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

10/31/2012 - Taranto, Italy


Ciao!

         Allora, what to write?  First off I haven't gotten my ballot yet but once I do I'll fill it out (along with the whole ward watching anxiously) and mail it in ASAP.
          I have a funny story for you guys this week. I need to ask Grandma Carolyn or the Larkin’s if they remember a "sister Petroni". This week while eating at a member’s house they asked where I was from and I said Los Angeles. The wife of this family then explained that she served at temple square but served for 4 months in a small city close to L.A. called SANTA CLARITA in the year 2000. She served in the singles ward out in canyon country! She opened her foto album and to my surprise there were a good 50 pictures of her with the Larkin’s or with GRANDPA HOWARD haha I yelled “THATS MY GRANDFATHER”. It was the craziest coincidence. I saw a foto of her with the whole Larkin family including Spencer at 10 years old and our bishop. Pictures at grandma’s house and everything. So her name is Sister Petroni and she served here in the year 2000. How crazy huh? We spent hours talking about people and everything back home. She knows the whole stake pretty much. So let me know if grandma or the Larkin’s remember because she asked.
          Alright I gotta go.  This week we are getting real nice and fat eating at members homes. The work goes well here and I love it here in Taranto. Have a great week everyone and I miss and love you all.
        Con amore,
               Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment