Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bitonto, Puglia - 6/6/2012


Buongiorno!

                 So I have just about made a whole week here in Bitonto with Anziano Bradshaw and things are going great. Still trying to figure things out though. It's a little city and the streets here are a little confusing. I’m sending some pictures of all the rooms in our apt. just in case you guys are curious as to what I'm living in. The house here is awesome like I said last time. And the view from the roof rocks. I sent some pics of it. Got to meet the branch this Sunday and they are very little. Smallest branch I've served in so far. There is a bit of tension too here between members so there's a little bit of work to be done here. Other than that though the branch rocks and is full of ace members. I'm very excited for work here. As for investigators and stuff let’s just say there is nothing wrong with having to start with a clean slate =) we’ve got quite a bit of work to do here. As for now though that’s about all I can say.
              Got some news on some of my old friends from Catania this Monday because a sister in my district served there a couple months after me and told me that Samuel and Rose are ACE MEMBERS, giving 45 minute talks in sacrament meeting and everything! WOO! I was so happy to hear all this, I started jumping around. Rose had her child Israel too =) It was nice to see that they are still active and still rocking it!
              All the pics of Mike all grown up make me sad =( I can't believe that little Mikey is going away to college. It's crazy to think that I graduated high school 3 YEARS AGO! I'm so old =P it feels like just yesterday. Before we know it, Mike will be out here in Italy preachin' the good word haha =) and working at six flags too!?!?! I am more than proud of him! Batman huh? I gotta see all the new stuff they've done with the park when I get home. Well that’s about all I can think to write you guys right now. I miss you all and hope you all have an awesome week! VI VOGLIO BENE! E CI  SENTIAMO!

Con amore,
         Anziano Kyle hill

P.S. I almost forgot. Got an email for Uncle G! Let him know that after his surgeries I am more than down for another crazy adventure when I get home! Tell him I wish him a good recovery with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment