Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6/20/2012 - Bitonto, Puglia


Ciao tutti!

          So as for stuff going on... well nothing much to be honest. Still doing a lot of finding work and stuff. This Sunday and Monday we got to exchanges and I got to see my old companion Anziano Harris! So that was way fun. I went out all day with his companion though doing work. That's pretty much it though for this last week =P I'm sorry if this letter seems boring =P maybe send me some questions and stuff for me to answer and then I might be able to elaborate more. Me and Anziano Bradshaw are having a way good time though, so even if things are slow we are still having fun with it. We have zone conference tomorrow and I will see a bunch of old missionary companions and old friends so it will be pretty exciting. I have my interview with the mission president tonight
        OHHHHH something crazy this week is that right now is the European soccer tournaments. Whenever Italy has a game everybody goes home and watches it haha it's funny because the streets are honestly abandoned. When Italy wins though people run up and down the streets for hours even if it's the middle of the night screaming and shooting fireworks and blowing whistles, air-horns and whatever! It is NUTZ! These people are INCREDIBLY passionate about this sport. So things are gonna be crazy for the next couple weeks until the tournament ends. FORZA ITALIA!!
        Well that finishes it. Sorry for this being so short =P i got short emails from you guys this week so just dishing back out what I got haha. Love you all and have a great week. Dio vi benedica! E VI VOGLIO BENE! 
              -con amore
                     Anziano Hill 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment