Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sassari, Sardinia - 3/28/2012


Dear family and friends,
         Once again emailing you from Olbia and just like last time my time is cut. We wanna go play soccer again at the beach and we gotta be back in Sassari tonight for an elder’s quorum activity. The assistants are over here with the car so we are trying to take advantage of that while we can. So that will answers a few of your questions about why this email is about to be very short.
          As for our investigators. Everyone is totally rocking and growing ALOT. Adhemar after a fantastic lesson yesterday showed us some of us old pictures and stuff of his farm in Bolivia on his facebook page. Then he found my page and wanted to add me as a friend. And this might explain why I haven't gotten any friend requests from people I'm teaching out here because apparently my safety settings on my facebook don't let anybody send me friend requests and if I want to add them I would have to go find them and do it myself. If you could fix my privacy settings asap that would be awesome because that would explain why it's so hard for anybody that I meet to find me there. (FYI: I did try to fix it but it must be some sort of block being generated by Italy, because on this end it looks like anyone can friend him or send him a message. Hmmm…)
Ok so yeah Adhemar is rocking and we have started to teach his niece and his neighbors too =) the work couldn't be going any better over there. Then there's Enoch who has a baptismal date and is still being an ace. He's been to church twice and is already best buds with all the members. It's going real well here.
        So that’s about it. I hope you all have a great week. I loved the pics of the cousins. Got an Email from Aunt Kristin and a while ago a couple from everyone I think.  Don't worry I love all the Emails you guys send me and I'm sure I'm getting them all so no worries there either. I love you all and hope you all have a great week. Keep being awesome. I sent Scott a letter earlier last week so keep an eye out for that. Miss you all.
            Con amore.  Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment