Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catania, Sicily - 9/28/2011

Ciao Tutti

Hows it going? By means of letters this week I received one from my wonderful little sister. She’s really a great little girl and I miss her a ton. Miss you guys all a ton though. Got the awesome Race car video, haha go mom!! And the addresses and an email from dad. Me and Anziano Andersen are doing work down here. He’s served in 3 cities already with 3 different companions. He’s been moved all over the place. He started in Olbia on Sardegna and then in Catanzaro in Collarbria and now he’s here. Haha and don’t fret about the questions mom, you can ask as many as you want just make sure they are all organized at like the end of the emails you send me instead of just scattered through out the email so I don’t have to go searching for them that’s all. As for my birthday you guys can surprise me. A nice tie maybe, a sweater, I'm still short a pair of black slacks since my little bleach encounter haha. If you want to tell the Baes to keep an eye out for my package you can probably just tell them yourself because I know that sister Bae is friends with some of the sisters’ moms on facebook. We are going to their house this Sunday to watch conference in English. Not a bad deal huh? Well other than that, that’s really all I want.

I was not aware that dad would not be going back to Philly anymore! Where does he go now? Don't tell me he has to go to Europe more now? That would stink. I hope Scott and Kristin have a blast there though. You know how I love history and Philly is full of it.

I’m sending some photos of my last day with Anziano Medina. Excuse the P-day cloths, it was P-day and we had just got back from playing some basketball. There's one of me and Anziano Medina and another of me with Anziano Shaw. He lives in Pinnon Hills which is supposedly relatively close to us in Valencia. He goes home with Anziano Medina. (Unfortunately none of the pictures were in a format my computer recognized.)

Well I miss you all and hope you guys all have a great week. Vi voglio bene e Mi Mancate.

Con Amore!!

Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment