Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catania, Sicily - 9/21/11

Hello

Another week and so another email for you guys. Got email from mom, dad and mike this week. I got the awesome little package this Sunday and that’s about it for this week. You still never sent me the addresses I asked for so I'm still waiting on that because if anybody wants letters I need addresses so its kinda important =P The wedding pictures look great.

Funny story haha. One of those. only on a foreign mission stories. I don't know how it was in Brazil for dad but were their certain drinks members drank that maybe shouldn't be drunken? haha last night we were having a little dinner with a member named Maira. She’s a great member and is subbing in as our Mission leader in our ward while we wait for the ward to call someone else. We were drinking this apple stuff and after a couple cups I noticed a peculiar scent. I asked her for the bottle and written on the bottom sure enough was exactly what I thought it would say. Totally alcoholic. Bene. Not a lot but enough. We had no idea. Not to mention there’s alcohol in like every flavor of gelato here too. Italians are crazy and I gotta be more careful before I start drinking things members give me.

My companion leaves back to San Diego today so I will be picking up my new companion tomorrow. Guess who? Anziano Andersen my old companion from the MTC!!! Crazy huh? I will be the district leader here too. I’m up for the challenge, just way stressed out. Anyways, I'm still just totally psych’d to be with Anziano Andersen again and we are gonna DO WORK here. I’m sad to say good bye to Anziano Medina but that’s how the mission works. I told him to hit you guys up when he gets home so we'll see if he does =)

I don’t have much time today and i gotta go so I wish you all the best. Thanks for the package and all the little letters. I miss you all. E vi voglio bene!

Con amore, Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment