Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reggio di Colabria - 9/14/11

Dear Tutti,

I'm sorry but this is gonna be a relatively quick e-mail. Today I am in Reggio di Colabria. It is in fact the very same Reggio that Paul stayed in on his journey to Rome. This is by far the most beautiful city I have seen so far on my mission. Anziano Medina served here for 8 months and since he goes back home next week our President approved a super P-day here with some of Anziano Medina's old member friends and tomorrow we will do an exchange with the anziani here.

As for letters this week: I got a package from Dani and my friends this Sunday which was awesome, a wonderful letter from grandma Carolyn and I didn’t know you wanted me to mention emails too. I got one last week from Aunt April and about 3 or 4 weeks before that from Ashley. This week I got the 2 from you and 1 from Dad. Dad’s e-mails are the best things ever. I print them out and save them. And when you send me pics from your phone it works just fine don’t worry about it, actually send them more often. Hey and also I need Addresses of like EVERYONE. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandmas, All of them. I got a ton of awesome postcards but I need addresses before I can send them off. So if you could send me all that stuff next week that would ROCK.

Hey if there’s any cool Italian phrases you guys want to know or anything you want to be able to say in the most beautiful language in the world just let me know. Italian is the language of love. If Mike and Scott are interested in flattering the ladies I can help them out a little bit, haha just kidding, but really if there’s anything you want to know, let me know. I miss you all and wish mike HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO!! He is all grown up now! 17 MUCA SACRA!! That’s not an Italian phrase just a translation of an English phrase. Have a great week everyone and I will talk to you all later =) Ci Sentiamo

Con amore, Anziano Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment