Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Friday, March 8, 2013

3/4/2013 - Pescara, Italy


Hello,
    
 
            Well I don't know really what to write. I think I might just tell you guys everything in 2 weeks or so haha. I've been pretty sick too this week, just like Mike, so it’s not just over there but everywhere. Anziano Alessandro was sick last week and everybody in Pescara seems to be sick too. Church mailed me some travel plans to confirm and everything looks legit. 4:30 LAX, Let’s not make too big of a scene okay? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be tired as heck getting off that plane and  having to hug and kiss a million people may be overwhelming haha. (I told Kyle, too bad) I'm all alone on my flight too, no missionary buddies for 11 and a half hours. Oh well. Today we are gonna play some soccer and stuff. It's gonna be way fun.
 
            Way to go mom on fighting the system however your actions seemed very liberal. Cutting government spending has always been an ideal of ours. Firing music teachers doesn't mean cutting the music program, it’s still there.(Kristin and I both spoke to our Elementary School Board trying to save a music teacher position) But okay. I don't want you to get all heated about this. Way to go also to Kristin on her award winning awesomeness.(She was awarded most outstanding at the Jr High District Honor Band Concert) She is our last hope for academic success in high school. Maybe you will get someone out to Harvard eventually.
 
             The work is going a little slow here my last transfer for reasons I'll explain to you some details though after getting home.  One last thing, does dad have enough free airline miles to get me back here to Italy some day? I made a lot of friends here and saying goodbye is hard. I have a ton of ex-companions too from all of Italy who want me to visit after the mission.  Just something to think about. I am gonna miss this place so much. I love it. I know Dad says I can't marry an italiana but I might just do it and use it as an excuse to travel back here every once in a while =) hahaha. Just teasing.
 
             I love and miss you all. I can't wait to see you all in a bit. 2 years is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. Someone was asking me about Catania the other day and I said "I can't remember everything! That was 2 years ago!!" haha. Have a great week and VI VOGLIO BENE!
             Con Amore,   Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment