Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Friday, March 8, 2013

2/27/2013 - Pescara, Italy


Ciao!

        Okay well this week I have like 30 seconds to write you guys.  I’m sorry. We have this guy bringing new furniture to our house and he came like 5 hours late and now I have to leave for L'aquila in an hour. I'm having a great week and can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks I hope you are all doing well and having fun. I miss and love every one of you. Say hi to Javan Hatch for me. Glad to hear he’s back in one piece.  I got a ton of letters from Peter this week and the Primary. Thank them all or I can do it in 3 weeks if you forget. Tell peter he’s forgiven for waiting so long to send me those letters and that I do know how to make amazing pizzas. Vi voglio bene!!
                      Con amore,   Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment