Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Friday, March 8, 2013

2/20/2013 - Pescara, Italy


Ciao tutti,

          Well I don't have much time to write you all this week and I'm really sorry.  I hope all is well back home. I really enjoyed your email mom and glad to know you guys are helping me out with looking for work, that takes a big burden off my back.  I've been offered work here in Pescara haha, but I don't know how much I want that. I am totally down for an epic brother bonding car trip to go pick mike up from school mid April.  I can stop by Provo too and say hi to Trav and my friends up there. I miss you all and hope you all are having a great week. I am having a lot of fun here and really enjoying my last transfer. Work is going well. Had a show down with a born again Christian the other day who literally exhausted my spirituality.  No spirit, no good, wasted time. Bashing solves nothing. That’s about it for now. I miss and love you all. I hope you are having a good time back home. Be excellent to each-other and party on dudes!
                          Con amore,  Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment