Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sassari, Sardinia - 5/16/2012

Caro Famiglia,
            Yet another E-mail. Not much to say and not much time to say it either. I love you all and was glad for the opportunity we had to talk this last Sunday. It was so nice to see all you faces again. This week has been good and the work is going well. This Monday we got a new investigator named Salim. He's from Kenya and is full of energy. I honestly think he can talk and run around in circles for hours and never get tired. One of the sweetest Africans I have ever met. He used to be a tour guide in Kenya and is now studying at the university here on tourism. He told me that if I ever go to Kenya he will give me a free savanna tour and we can just hang out haha. As for the others I told you all everything Sunday so there isn't much else to report on. I promise I'll have more to write next week. Love you all again and miss you. Have a great week everyone and stay awesome. I miss you all so much. 
 
           Con amore,  Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment