Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Monday, October 15, 2012

10/10/21012 - Taranto, Italy


Ciao tutti,

         Very short email I’m so sorry. There isn't much time today because we have a ton of stuff to do. My address is 

             Anziano Kyle Hill
             Via Carlo Sforza 4/1 
             74100 Taranto, Italia
        
          As for my package, make sure you cover it in Maria stickers and what not, so no one breaks it open, even Jesus pass along cards from the missionaries works, things are sketch down here. 
         This city is amazing thought. I love it, I love the members and my companion Anziano Visitin rocks, he is from Trieste. This is a huge ward here and it’s weird how normal it is. It reminds me of back home. The work here is rocking also. The thing is Internet is really difficult here so for the next couple Wednesdays instead of emails you guys might get voice recordings =) fun huh? For my birthday we had District Meeting and had a little party. Nothing too big. I almost forgot it was my birthday until the mission president's wife, Sister Kelly called me in the morning to wish me a happy birthday haha. Conference blew my mind. I sent a good sized email to mike today (hence why I gotta hurry up with this email) I'll let him talk to you guys about it. I would really like to see that kid though before he leaves, even if it’s a week or two. If only I could of left when i turned 18, I would have been home a year already!! The talks were amazing. I enjoyed all of them. I'd like to know what your favorites were.  Ao now you all of something to write me about =) Well that’s about it. I gotta go. I'll have pictures for you next week promise. I love and miss you all!! 
                     Con amore,   Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment