Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MTC - WEEK 8

Ciao!

Happy late mothers day mom! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday =) I'm sorry I didn't get to call but I have good news I have received my travel plans! Well this is my last e-mail from the MTC. Next Wednesday at this time I will be in an airplane.

We had Elder Andersen of the 12 speak to us yesterday; he gave an amazing talk about Christ and what he has to offer for us. But the best part was after the devotional I got to meet him! and I shook his hand!!! That was honestly one of the coolest things that have ever happened to me. He's such a nice guy and brought his grandchildren with him. Other than Elder Andersen and travel plans this week has been relatively uneventful. You sorta get into a flow of things and days just come and go. We've been counting down the days this week til we go. You can sense the excitement and nervousness around. I can't believe my time here at the MTC is almost up; these last two months have blown by so fast! I hope my mission isn't like that. If I could I would do this forever. The amount of things I've learned here in 2 months would have taken me 2 years in the outside world or "Babylon" as we call it here in the MTC.

Well I’m running outa time. If you want to send letters send them by Friday or I won’t get them.

Ciao,

Anziano Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment