Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Thursday, February 7, 2013

1/30/2013 - Montesilvano, Italy

Ciao Tutti,
        Now you have a whole bunch of fotos to update my blog and facebook so I hope you are happy =) I wasted a ton of time uploading all these photos and sending them that I actually am left with very little time to write you. I wrote Mike a nice long email though about his mission call. I'm super stoked for him. He is gonna love England  I have met so many R.M.s from England here in Italy and all they say are really good things about the people there. Mike won't have to worry about starving to death in branches of 10 people in little tiny towns. He will eat a lot of potatoes, roast and fish. haha, not quite lasagna, pizza, and exquisite pastas but still good anyways. 
          I'm sorry I'm sending you such a short email. Not much has happened this week anyways other than Maria Luisa will be baptized on Saturday if everything goes to plan. I'll try and get some more pictures next week of members and stuff here in Pescara, also of the baptism.
        I hope grandma was okay with me waking her up at 2 in the morning, I send my apologies. It was nice to have 4 minutes to talk to her though. (he had to call about college applications & I didn't hear the phone ringing so he called his grandma Carolyn) I miss all of you so much. I don't want to leave though at the same time. I'm gonna miss Italy. It's so beautiful here and the people are awesome. I love everything about it and it will be really REALLY REALLY hard to leave. My visa and documents don't expire until April 2014 so I can leave and enter Italy and even work here as much as I want for another whole year. Maybe I'll take my wife or someone back here one day. If I can manage to get married before April haha. 
         Well that's about it for now have a great week and I love and miss you all a TON! Vi voglio bene.
          
         Con amore,   Anziano Kyle Hill  

No comments:

Post a Comment