Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sassari, Sardinia - 12/13/2011

Caro Famiglia,

Okay I have news for you about my phone call thing =) I'm so excited to talk to all you guys =) and remember there are no restrictions on who I can talk to or any set time limits by president so if family and friends want to come they are very welcome. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas, Travis, Dani and Pedro… mis tres amigos major. And anyone else haha =) ci siamo?

So, as for Christmas day I will go to church. Then I have no idea what I'll be doing. If a member wants to have us over for a Christmas dinner we'll go to that. Or we will go around wishing people Merry Christmas. I have a question for the missionaries back home when you get the chance to talk to them. I want to know if everyone thinks that they are Jehovah's Witnesses when they go around. Because here they all think we are J.W.'s. Their approach to missionary work is different than ours. With Christmas and holidays it makes it a lot easier for us though because all you have to do is say Merry Christmas and they go wait a minute you aren't those guys because they don't celebrate holidays. Okay that's enough about the J.W.'s, they are good people too.

So back to what I'll being doing for Christmas. President has given us a day of Riposo where we are allowed to chill and relax which is Monday. We will probably have the Anziani from Olbia come up here to hang out with us so we don't feel so alone and shut off from the world and can have a little district get together and maybe cook a feast or something. We also get the choice of watching 2 movies!! Oh snap! PG Disney/Pixar movies or Church films. If you have any good ideas for movies that have come out recently let me know in your e-mail next week. I was wondering if any of you have seen Cars 2 yet because that was one that caught my attention. So yeah. That will pretty much be my holiday. And for New Year’s we will have a deep cleaning day where we stay at home and super clean our apartment.

I did get some mail this week though!! This Monday I received a letter from Home. One from Mom and another from Kristin inside the same letter. As for the Package... still waiting but no worries, it will make it I'm sure!!! I'll be sending some pictures from my new camera with this email. I hope you enjoy them.

As for our investigators things have gone well this week. We found 4 new investigators last week. Not bad huh? We'll see how that goes. As for Enoc we met with him last Saturday and he’s doing great. Still ready to be baptized and everything. What a champ. That’s about it for the work though, but it's not too bad.

I hope you all are having a great holiday season. I miss you all. Hope you all have a great week and stay awesome n'stuff. I'd like to see our family Christmas card for this year maybe you could take a picture of it and send it to me. Buon Natale, Bon Noel, Feliz Navidad and Merry Christmas. Ci sentiamo, Vi voglio bene, e Alla prossima!

-Con Amore, Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment