Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Catania, Sicily - 8/17/2011

I’ll try and take some more pictures for you guys of just places I go every day. We deep cleaned our apartment Monday. It was Ferie Agosto which is an Italian holiday which celebrates the ascension of Mary into heaven but everyone uses it as an excuse to get out of work and go to the beach. The streets are honestly empty and every store in closed, no joke. It was strange, the whole city was abandoned. So President makes that day a day where we just stay in our apartments and clean all day. Which we did. It was hard work but our apartment hasn't been more beautiful. So I'll send you guys next week some pics of my apartment, the streets I walk, random people, and parks and stuff. There’s a lot of way old stuff everywhere from like ancient roman times but it’s all just kinda normal now haha. I never thought that seeing an ancient aqueduct or part of a wall would just be normal.

Have a great week everyone and I love and miss you all. Vi voglio bene, Vi amo e ci sentiamo la setemana prossima

Con Amore,

Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment