Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

7/11/2012 - Bitonto, Puglia


Cari tutti,

       Well, survived another transfer call. Me and Bradshaw will do another one here in Bitonto together. This is big for Bradshaw because he's a city jumper so he's pretty excited to finally be sitting in a city for a while. This week I got both your package and a letter from Kristin written in Carp. I would like to thank her for her improved hand writing. Speaking another language, I forget a bit of English and reading is not as easy as it used to be. I find myself pronouncing English words wrong all the time. You guys are going to have some fun making fun of me when I get home because it may take a while to get back into the "groove" of American society again =P Did you go through the same thing when you got home dad? Also while you served in Brazil were you already serving in wards or was there branches you served in? Little ones like mine? Just curious. 
      So as for missionary stuff this week, well, all just pretty normal and the same. Piero is progressing and came to church again this Sunday. He does however have some personal trials that he will need to overcome before baptism so it may actually be a while with him. We'll see how it goes. As for others though there are none so we are just working for people to teach. We have been helping this kid named Pietro learn English because he sings in a band and last Monday while at his house we were able to talk a while with his family and they are very promising, so we'll see how that goes when we see them next time.
      I really wish I had more I could write you guys. It's hard now thinking of stuff. We are going somewhere supposedly very awesome for P-day today so expect to get pictures next week. Have a great week everyone and I miss you all and love you all. Keep up the good work. Tell Mike to keep up the good work at Six Flags. I still have dreams about when I worked there haha. So it really is an experience that he'll never forget. Statemi bene!
         Con amore,
                   Anziano Kyle Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment