Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy
Montesilvano, Italy

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catania, Sicily - 7/6/2011

Hello

Well this week has had its ups and its downs if I might say so. On the good side the work is going excellent. We are receiving so many investigators. More than I ever imagined possible here. Our finding is really paying off. Oh the fruits of hard work and diligence! Yet within all things there must be opposition! While my spiritual works are paying of my temporal things wreak havoc. A sneaky little pen possessed by an evil spirit found its way into my laundry basket and then into the washing machine with my whites thus destroying 4 of my wonderful shirts. Next our possessed washing machine decided to bleach wash my darks, and now my socks are all red. I honestly knelt on the ground and screamed towards the sky "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" So well. I need another package haha. I'm sorry if this sounds like alot. I will make sure this never happens again =( I suck at laundry, but other than that everything’s good.

So I’m glad to hear that you are all doing great. A missions a tough thing. You gotta walk everywhere, its 95 degrees and humid as heck so it feels like 10000000, you can’t understand a word anyone says, nobody wants to listen to you, and people try to mug you in alleyways on a daily. BUT for some reason we go out and keep working with a smile on our faces pressin forward in this great and marvelous work knowing that there’s someone out there who needs to hear your message despite all the other stuff you gotta put up with. Not to mention the impending ominous doom created by a giant looming sleeping volcano that has destroyed your city on countless occasions. Hmmmm..... Maybe I could use that and preach the whole repentance or impending destruction thing that Jeremiah and Isaiah tried with Israel. Worth a shot.

So looks like girls camp was a blast, and the pioneer trek and Newport! Man it sounds like you guys are having so much fun; just know you are never having as much fun as I am right now. haha. We had transfer calls this week and I’m going to stay here in Catania another 6 weeks with Anziano Medina, we work well together. Everybody transfers through Catania so everyone whose going will be with us these next two days so its gonna be a little crazy. ummm what else to say. I love you and wish you all the best of luck with whatever you’re up to. Have fun at Carpentaria and Hawaii n stuff =). Miss you all. Buona Giornata e Ci Vediamo

Con Amore

Anziano Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment